Saturday 1 October 2011

SAHIB, BIWI, GANGSTER AUR PYAR


There is too much happening in my life only. Like everybody know, I dont think too much about dating and all and focus on carrier carrier and carrier only. But something is happening in life right now which maybe like love.

So after meeting stretchmark girl Pooja, I go home. In the night she call me and say she love me from school days only. I think why so many girl love me only. I tell her I like her face too much but Im not into dating and all because Im working hard to be superstar. But she proposing me again n again so I say yes. Then she calling me for movie Sahib Biwi aur Gangster at DT Cinema Saket.

Im wearing tight t shirt (from Armani), faded jean (from Diesel) and shades (from Oakley). Im looking like John Abraham. I meet Pooja at Costa Coffee in DLF Place. She is wearing blue shorts and sleeveless yellow tshirt. She is looking like Parveen Babi (not fat one but thin one from Namak Halal movie). I look but I cant see any stretchmark. Im falling in love only.

In the movie hall, she hold my hand and press it. Im feeling too embarassing. Then she kiss me on cheek. Im feeling like love love love. After we go home, she call me again and we talking for 2 hours. We talk about so much things - best actors, fashion designer, cars, iphone and all.

Tomorrow morning we have plan of going in my Fortuner for long drive. Im thinking of going to Murthal on highway for paranthas. Murthal paranthas are too much wicked only.

:-)

DelhiBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment