Wednesday 28 September 2011

STRETCH MARKS IN COSTA COFFEE


Yesterday I and my freinds go hangout at Costa coffee at Green Park only. My freinds laugh so much when I tell them the tits for tats we did with Karol Bagh modeling guy. There we saw very pretty girl who look like we know her. Suddenly I remember she is Pooja from school only. She was fatty girl in school but now she is slim trim only. I tell my freinds that she has very nice face but they laugh and say that maybe she got too much stretch marks because of weight loss only. So I don't talk about her now.

Then I think about so much film stars who loose too much weight. Sonam Kapoor was so fatty. Sonakshi Sinha was like elephant only. Son of Shekhar Suman and Mithun were like hippopottymus before film launch. Even that faltu guy Jacky Bhagnani was like Bam Bam Bigelow only. I was thinking if they also have stretch mark on body. Stretch mark is sick thing. I like face of Pooja so much but when I think of her stretch mark, I feel too depress only

:-(

Delhi Boy

1 comment:

  1. LOL u are amazing ... god i cudnt stop laughing only :))

    keep up the good work.. u r indeed hilarious dude..

    ReplyDelete