Saturday 24 September 2011

DELHIBOY SAVED FROM CHEAP PEOPLE



It was too much stress day only. The model guy keep calling n asking for 50k. I say to him 'go to hell'. He say he will tag my pics on facebook and everybody will see. I get too much angry. I don't want all my freinds and so many girl freinds to see me in cheap underware pics.

So today morning I go with my freinds Bittoo Badmaash and Pappu Paaji to take care of this cheap guy. Bittoo Badmaash take gun with him. He put it on that guy head. He feel like piss only. He think we are aandu pandu but now he know we are king. Pappu Paaji brake his table and throw his chair. Complete office we make like stuff throw here there. Then we take camera with my pic and brake it only. We brake his computer also.

I say to my freinds 'Let's go'. But they very angry. Bittoo say he will take their photo only in underware like me. He take gun and tell them take out cloths. Both people say 'Sorry Sorry' but they have to take their cloths only. One person not wearing underware. We feel like vomit only. We tell him 'Wear towel'. Other person wearing too much cheap underware with rope like Shakti Kapoor in Raja Babu. I say 'U say u will make big underware ad and u wear no underware or cheapest underware'. I always wear desent underware like Calvin Kleen only.

I am so happy that I have freinds like brothers only. I am safe now.

;-)

DelhiBoy Only

No comments:

Post a Comment