Sunday 18 September 2011

THANKS TOO MUCH TO GOD



Today me any my great buddy Bittoo Badmaash go for long drive on GT Road only. We have too much beer in car only and dance too much on highway. We go crazy on new song of Sweety Singh made by Akki. The words are too cool yaar.

Jit jaayiye kade na haare, jung vich jad jaande saare
Dushman te painde bhaare, khedan jad khed Punjabi
Jitiye jad baazi laayiye, aisi assi khed dikhaayiye
Singh'an di shaan vadhaayiye, khedan jad khed Punjabi

It means that Punjabis always win and noone can beat them. I thanks God too much that I am Punjabi only .I dont how I will live if I was Madrasi or Bengali, Gujarati, Bihari or Nepali. It is great charging feeling that I am born in best Punjabi life. But I love and respect everybody from all part of India and Nepal. They are all good from heart.

;-)

Delhi Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment