Thursday 15 September 2011

I AM THE KHILADI

Today Im too much happy yaar..really too much. I dream that I have become big star and my first movie is releasing. And the movie is also too great - Im doing Akki role in Khiladiyon ka Khiladi. It is one of my favurite movie only.

It is just too good. Im going to US of A (in movie) and I meet Raveena Tondon on plane (she is still young only). Im doing too much comedy yaar. First she is angry then she starts love me only. Im going US of A to find my young brother who is lost. In my dream, the younger brother is Arbaaz Khan. I like him too much in Makhi role in Dabbang - it suits him only. In my dream, his name is Makhi only.

When I reach to US of A, I find that Makhi is kidnap by WWF wrestler Undertaker only. The boss of Undertaker is Maya. In my dream, it is not Rekha - it is Archana Puran Singh. She laugh too much but I think she is still very good in looks and figure. So I meet and romance her only. We will sing in bathroom 'In the Night No Control'. She expose too much. I expose also. My body looks great yaar.

Finally I have wrestling match with Undertaker. He do cheating and beat me too much. Then from audience, Dharam Paaji stand up and say Cmon Beta. I think maybe he is my coach or father. I get angry and beat Undertaker. Then Gulshan Grover come and kill Maya because she is good now. Dharam Paaji kill Gulshan Grover only.

In the end, I meet Makhi and we both hug only. Then I have marriage with Raveena Tondon and Makhi have marriage with his girlfriend only. In my dream, it is Kim Sharma.

Abeyaar it is such great dream. Im feeling so charged now. Im going to gym now only. Today is chest and trcieps day.

;-)

Delhi Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment