Friday 16 September 2011

MY FUTURE CARRIER

Today I spend too much time on angry birds only. Yaar it is so addicting. Steve Jobs is too great man. I love too much my ipad 2. I hope Steve Jobs now make car only - icar - with white color and apple logo. I will be first person to buy it only.  But in India, resale of icar will be too bad because every year there will be icar2, icar3 n all only. Maybe China and Micromax will also copy then. And China will copy with dual fuel (petrol and deisil) like dual sim fone. And Micromax will copy with 30 day fuel charge..hahaha.. sometime my thought is too much wild yaar and im too much funny only.

On fm radio in evening, I hear song Papa Kehte hain from qsqt. Abeyaar im also thinking my future carrier only. Somebody my friend is property dealer, some is builder, some is trying politics, and I think I am too much different yaar. Today I tell u my five future carrier.

1. Bollywood Superstar - This is my favurite choice. I want to be like SRK, Sallu n all. I want working with Yash Raj Film and Dharma Production (Karan Johar). I want go filmfare award. Sometime I think I getting best newcomer award from Vidya Balan. I give too much great speech only and everybody stand up and clapping. Then I sit between Saif and Kareena and both kiss me on cheek. It is too great feeling.

2. Supermodel - This is second choice. Because of my body, I can be supermodel. I want be like Milind Soman and Arjun Rampal. Im want doing too much ramp show only with Rohit Bal, JJ Valaya, Ritu Beri, Sabyasachi n all. All top model r my freind only. My face expression is just too good for camera. I will do wardobe malfunction in some show so many TV channel will show me only.

3. TV Star  - This is third choice. I dont want be small tv actor but big superstar like Shekhar Suman and Ronit Roy only. I want my own show like Coffee with Karan. Maybe I can call 'Tikki with Vicky'..hahah..just kidding. Rendevous with Vicky or Chitchat with Vicky is better only. I will come in too many tv show but only as lead role not brother or son or something.

4. MTV VJ and Pop Star - I can do this before becoming star. First I will go for Roadies, then win it and then host Roadies with Rannvijay. After my audition, Raghu will tell to Rajiv and Ranvijay - ive never seen such person in history of roadies - he is going to be biggest star in history only. I will get immunity in all tasks. Noone can play mindgame with me. Then I will also make pop album with great punjabi songs.

5. F1 Champion - This is last option yaar . I am too much good driver only. One time I come from Karims Jama Masjid to GK in 12 minutes only at 1 o clock in night. I go from Delhi to Jaipur in less 4 hours. My top speed in fortuner is 160 and civic is 150. I know madras guy is already f1 but I join ferrari team only.

;-)

Delhi Boy

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I respect your honesty in all your posts, but I have to say that you should work on your english... and general knowledge. It is beyond bad. Don't take it the wrong way, I too am from Delhi, but your blog is filled with mistakes.
    It would surely help you pursue one of those careers options, unless you have plans of living the rest of your life on ur family money, and not do anything meaningful your whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in a dream bro thanks you for your honesty in comment. I know my writing in English is not best.. but I try to improve every day. But in speaking English, I am best in whole group because of confidence and personality. Even Bhajji n all cant speak English before, but now he speak like Englishman. I will also become too good in English in SRK. Please supprt me only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA Delhi Boy you are just the most best only.

    ReplyDelete