Thursday 22 September 2011

VIJAYA MODELING AGENCY - KAROL BAGH - BIG FRAUD



Today im very very pissed too much. Some people in Delhi have no desency and try to misuse the young people in glamour industry only. I get a call on my cell phone that  modeling agency has requirement for big advertisement and I should come to their office in Karol Bagh. I go there looking so good but they tell me ad is for underware only. I am not happy but they say every big bollywood hero do underware ad. Govinda, Akki, Sallu n all do underware ad and get many fans. They saying that this underware ad will make me star and show my body to whole world. I am stupid to agree only.

They ask me to wear too many different underware and give pose. 2 photographer keep click me. I wear underware of all color - white, red, blue, green, grey, black n all. Maybe they make 100 pics in different angles n poses.

After shoot, the main man comes and say I need to give 50000 Rs. I ask why. He said this is for my big break. I said 'Shut Up I dont want your break you are fraud. I know there is no underware ad. You are just trying to take money from me'. He say 'Get Out'. These people also take my cloths. I am wearing only underware. Thanks God I find my car key and Iphone. But I have to walk from their office to my car in underware only. All people look at me only. Children also laugh too much. I feel very sad. I feel very angry when I drive back to home.

Now I have so many different feeling - angry because they take my photo in underware and ask for money, sad because so many people laugh, scared because they can put my pics on youtube or flickr. Glamour industry has too many cheat people only

:-(

Delhi Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment