Thursday 15 September 2011

MOST BEST GROUP IN WORLD

Im getting so many comments and emails now after this blog. Some people saying im too great like maybe Anna Hazare and some people saying im too bad like maybe Suresh Kamari. But yaar im just next door boy only. I got email from readers asking more about my life n all. OK so I will tell all my blog freinds I will tell u about my best freinds only. We are group of five only. We like to chillax only and do too much fun yaar. Group of five is Bittoo Badmaash, Macho Montu, Chashmish Chikna, Pappu Paaji and me, your freind only, Vicky.
Bittoo Badmaash is the angry man of our group. He like too much fighting yaar. Everyday he beat up somebody only. He is too much abusing also yaar and also in Hindi. But he is too good from heart yaar. We sometime work out together only. But he drink and smoke too much only so his body not so good like mine. He speaks Haryanvi language like police cops and sometime drink with police only.
Macho Montu is too much womaniser only. Every time he have new girl freind. Last month, he have Madraasi gf also so I think maybe this Madrasan blogger cud be that girl. He is always wearing Tommy or Zara cloths. He is only in designer cloths yaar. Also Versace or Armani shades only. He is car freak like me. Every six month, he buy new car. Now he has Land Rover. I’m telling you yaar it is too cool.
Chashmish Chikna is specsy guy. In school, he study too much but get only 33 per cent only. But he is too white yaar. Like milk he is. His hairs on head is brown like foran people from UK, US n all. But he has no hairs on legs. Totally smooth yaar that’s y we call him Chikna.Now he is doing NIIT from South Ex branch only.
Pappu Paaji is our too great freind. He is sardarjee person and he is 3 year more old than us. But he fail 3 time in school so we were together in 10,11 and 12 class. Now he is working in his papaji’s service station. It is big service station for all imported car only. He is too cool but slightly healthy only. But he come to gym sometime only.
Myself u know is Vicky. But I will be honest to say my freinds call me Vicky Vela. Because Im always vela  to meet freinds and go to gym only. I have best body and face in our group.
All five of us have too much fun time yaar. We go to gk1 market before in Pappu Paaji’s open gypsy for geda. But it is too crowdy now. But still we always have enjoy only. Hope you like my freinds. Kyunki har ek freind zaroori hota hain.


;-)


Delhi Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment