Thursday 15 September 2011

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS

I can't believe so much famous I have become in one day only. So many people call me email me asking my thoughts about so many things. Im only simple guy yaar - not big man. But I can try answer some of ur questions. In case you have other questions write only at delhiboyonly@yahoo.com and I will try answer. Or leave blog comment only. 2-3 girl ask for my fone number but sorry yaar, I cant give. I gave it to 1 girl but she was boy only and he abusing me too much on fone. Yaar chillax only. I dont like abusing only - just for fun not serious abusing yaar.

So u ask about Anna Hazare n my thought on it. I say it is good only yaar. He is old man and we should respect like grandfather and grandmother. He is not eating for so many days. But I dont know he is asking for bill. If u eat, then bill otherwise no bill yaar. It is simple. Kiran Bedi also supporting him. I like her Aap ki Kacheri.  I think it is best if she call him on Aap ki Kacheri and sort out misunderstanding. After her decision, he can eat only. Also Arvind Kumar is supporting them. I dont know much about him - I think he is good man only. So many people go to ground to support them. It is good for India only I think.

So many people also ask for why India not doing good in English. It is so simple yaar. I think because of pitch. This English people make pitch for fast bowler only. So Indian batsman cannot make run. Then we dont have good fast bowlers. Dhoni tell Praveen Kumar to run fast and show he is fast bowler. First English people get confuse. So Praveen Kumar take many wicket. But then their coach tell him he is spinner just running like fast bowler. So they understand and hit him too much only. Also Viru has gone for shoulder operation. If Viru play, then he hit 300 and India win. He is from Delhi only.

;-)

Delhi Boy

4 comments:

  1. i louve u delhi buwaay...so chillax you are. no tensions only. and you're from south delhi also..i like that yaar. make fraanship with me, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ok with freindship with u. but dont take bad meaning out of it only. just hello hi freinds only. u can send me email with ur number n all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guru, I don't know what to say only? I laughing like mad dingbat only. fall off kursi also.

    Can't pull it off. I'll leave that to you. Bloody funny, man. Bloody funny. Sharing on FB only. Jeez. Catchy, it is only.

    I feel like an old hag on my post after reading this. Brilliant only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete