Thursday 15 September 2011

TEN THINGS U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT DELHI BOY

From morning, my freinds is calling calling saying Vicky yaar, you write so good reply to Madrasan. I am happy that everybody like my writing but many people feeling that Delhiboy only is just timepass and writing only bad things. No it is not that. I am decenet boy from decenet family only. So i will tell u ten things about me

1) I was good student. Madrasan n all feel that punjabi boys are sick in students. But I have always pass my class in first attempt only. I never fail or repeat class. In 11 class, I get only 5 in accounts in half yearly but I pass in final and go to 12 class.

2) People feel that I am doing correspondance because I dont get regular college. It is bull shit yaar. If I want I can easily put approach to go any college but I like correspondance only.

3) My good body is not becos steroids. Bull shit people think like that yaar. I go to gym and only take legal suppelment only.

4) I dont like smoking drinking. No man. It is wrong. I only like three thing - making body, making body, making body. I never touch smoking. Sometimes have beer n all but even Madrasan girl will have.

5) I dont spend too much money. My mom dad say enjoy son. But I say I will enjoy only when I become supermodel. My pocket is only 40000 per month and so much I give for petrol for fortuner, gym membership, suppelment and trainer fees so I dont waste money.

6) One day I will be superstar of India. My favurite is Sallu, Sunny paaji, Akki, SRK and Sanju baba. Both Akki and SRK are from Delhi only. I dont like Aamir too much. His movies too much serious. I like fun only yaar.

7) Im not womanising. I know I get many chance in gym and in mall n all. But I say to myself Vicky yaar only carrier now - you have to be superstar - later yaar womanising only.

8) Madrasan girl n all think that Delhi boys like too much abusing n all. No man. I dont like. Only 2 rs. people say hindi abusing. Sometimes I say english abusing but in fun only yaar (and only with freinds)

9) I like too much magazines. I read so many - Autoindia, filmfare, cine blitz, n so many more. I am so much reader yaar.

10) I like only iphone. So many people say buy only blackberry yaar. It is too cool. Iphone is old only. They say use bbm yaar. It is too cool. But I think iphone is best. I read interviews of Steve Jobs. He is person behind Iphone. He make it himself. I  like touchscreen of Iphone only.

Now you know I am good guy who love family, friends and fun only and not some cheapster guy yaar

;-)

Delhi Boy

5 comments: